Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Strange Brew: Available in Print and E-Book!

Hello friends and readers! N.C. Patterson coming at you today with the news that the first book in my new paranormal cozy mystery series is out in Kindle and paperback format! The e-book is only $2.99 and the print edition is $7.99

For a long time, I've wanted to write a mystery series starring a magical male character, so when my publisher asked if I wanted to do something in a "witchy" vein I knew it was a perfect time! This new series takes cues from the local area I live in. Based on local coffee shops where I go to write a few times a week, I can't help but feel a deep connection to the locations.

If you're looking for something a little different, with a male main character and a warlock instead of your usual witch, this might just be the book series for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment