Friday, March 15, 2019

New (Easy) Miniature Wargaming Rules!

Micro-Mini Gaming System

Hello friends, fans, and readers. Many of you who follow me online likely already know I'm big into board and war games. Some of you may know I also enjoy designing my own tabletop RPGs and war games. Some of you may have tried out one of my own game designs. 

Today, I'm excited to announce the release of my Micro-Mini Gaming System. 

Micro-Mini is a rules-light system that is easy to learn and fast to play. You can also use whatever miniatures you have on hand. Originally, I designed this game with my nephews in mind. People who have already played the system comment on how it works well for kids.

To accommodate multiple age groups, I have actually released two versions of the game: BASIC and ADVANCED. The Basic version provides the bare bones "move and fire" type of rules. The Advanced rules add weapon, armor, and item options along with unit Confidence and potential retreats.

Download both for FREE for a limited time!





No comments:

Post a Comment